MCT Industry Webinar – Power of Bid Tape AOT ft. Wells Fargo
This webinar from July 7th has concluded. Please join our newsletter to be notified of future webinars.
In this webinar, MCT’s COO, Phil Rasori, joined forces with Wells Fargo’s SVP of Correspondent Pricing, Greg Vacura, to discuss recent AOT enhancements.
View the webinar recording and slidedeck below!
Join our Newsletter for
First Access to Webinars
This webinar has concluded. Please sign up for our newsletter list to receive upcoming webinar notifications.
Contact us if you would like more information about our webinars.
About the Webinar:
In this webinar, MCT and Wells Fargo team up to provide an update on bid tape AOT and benefits for lenders. Topics include:
- Review of bid tape AOT and cash management benefits should volatility return
- Discussion on the economics and cash implications of AOT
- Discussion of the AOT Pay-Up Matrix, which is new MCTlive! functionality that factors the bid-offer spread savings associated with bid tape AOT into live Best Execution Analysis
- The release of AOT functionality in the MCTlive! mobile app
- Managing timelines with AOT’s
- Aggregate stats on AOT executions and savings
Join our newsletter to be notified of upcoming webinars!
About the Webinar Presenters:
Phil Rasori, Chief Operating Officer, MCT
Mr. Rasori is a recognized thought-leader in capital markets operations within the mortgage banking community. His areas of expertise include complex financial modeling, computational dynamics, and linear programming for operational optimization. He developed the ground-breaking mortgage pipeline hedging algorithms that form the foundation of MCT’s HALO Program today. He has also pioneered several metrics that have become standard industry parlance, including “beta pull-through” factors. In addition to banking clients, Mr. Rasori has consulted with GSE agencies and the US Government on hedging best practices for community banks. Mr. Rasori has functionally led MCT operations since 2005 and ascended to his current role as COO in 2007.
Mr. Rasori is a graduate of University of California, San Diego, and holds a B.S. in Management Science.