MCT Whitepaper: How Credit Unions Can Benefit Members Through Investor Set Optimization
As a credit union, you have deep community roots, loyal membership, and are always looking to grow market share. One way to help your members get the best rate or price is by optimizing your investor set.
Complete the form to learn how Credit Unions can optimize their investor set to bring additional benefits to their membership.
About the Whitepaper:
In this whitepaper, we will discuss how to quantify where to deliver your production, the process for auditing your investor base, and how to optimize your investor set.
- Mandatory loan sale delivery
- Considerations for choosing the right investors
- Questions to ask when exploring new programs and investors
- What products do investors want?
- How to optimize your investor set
- Challenges of adding new investors
Download our whitepaper to learn how to credit unions can optimize their investor set and provide more benefits to their members!
Further Reading – Learn More About this Topic by Reviewing Additional Articles Below!
- MCT Whitepaper – Strategies for Credit Unions to Add Value to their Members – In this whitepaper, we will examine a Credit Union’s process flow and identify strategies that amount to over 50 basis points of potential improvement to margins.
- How to Review and Optimize your Investor Set (for Mortgage Banks) – In this article, we will discuss how to quantify where to deliver your production, the process for auditing your investor base, and how to optimize your investor set.
About the Author: Anthony Ianni, Regional Sales Director, MCT
Mr. Ianni has more than 30 years of experience in secondary marketing, operations and sales management working with all types of lending organizations. Mr. Ianni’s consultative approach has assisted his clients in areas such as market penetration, product, and pricing specific solutions, investor guidelines, mortgage technology, operational improvements and efficiencies as well as hedging management.
Mr. Ianni has held senior positions at various lending organizations in a secondary marketing and correspondent business development capacity. He has worked for nationally recognized lenders such as Plaza Home Mortgage, PHH Mortgage, Franklin American Mortgage, GMAC Bank and others.