Mortgage Pipeline Hedging & Loan Sale Best Execution
Whether you are making the move to mandatory executions, seeking improvements to your mortgage pipeline management process, or considering a change in your hedge advisor – MCT’s Hedge Advisory blends technology and service to achieve your goals. As the industry leader in pull-through analytics and best execution with the highest staff-to-client ratio, lenders of every size trust MCT to manage risk and optimize profitability in their mortgage pipeline.
Blend Software & Service for Your Pipeline Hedging Needs
HALO (Hedging and Loan-Sales Optimization) – Full Service
Our team of capital markets experts become an extension of your organization, providing:
- In-depth Education & Training
- Experienced Senior Trader Providing Guidance Throughout the Trading Day
- Comprehensive Mark to Market Reports
- Lift over Best Efforts Profitability
- Trade Tracking/Dealer Wires
- Daily Pipeline Metric Reporting
- Pipeline Management Best Practices
- Robust Best Execution Analytics
- Integrated with Leading LOS software
- Hedge Accounting Reporting
MCTlive! – Award Winning Capital Markets Software
Leverage powerful features for trading, pipeline management and best execution:
- Real-time Performance Reporting Dashboard
- Loan Level Drill Down Functionality
- Hedge Coverage Optimization Tool
- “What If?” Hedge Scenario planning
- Multidimensional Pull Through Modeling
- Trade Management Functionality
- LO Pull Through Performance Reporting
- Intuitive Pipeline Management Tool Set
- Comprehensive Loan Sale Best Execution Tool
- Live Best Ex. Pricing Across All Delivery Channels
- Fully Integrated Bulk Bid capability
- Retained vs. Released Decisioning
Mortgage Hedge Advisory: How It Works
Your MCT trader interfaces directly with your secondary marketing professionals to create a daily cycle of disciplines for successful pipeline management with our hedge advisory services.
- Lock – As prospective loans are locked with borrowers, your pipeline is automatically updated through MCT’s wide range of Loan Origination Software (LOS) integrations.
- Coverage – Review and adjust your active hedge positions based on changes to your mortgage pipeline. Model your resulting position before you execute any trade.
- Best Execution – As mortgages close, our industry-leading best execution analysis helps you select the optimal delivery method and destination according to your goals.
- Report – Live and daily reporting supports transparency, optimization, and involvement for every stakeholder in your pipeline management.
Mortgage Hedge Advisory: Benefits
Education & Training
MCT emphasizes education and training for all clients. Expanding your capital markets knowledge leads to our mutual success.
MCT is resourced for a very high touch “hand holding” customer experience.
Designed by Secondary for Secondary
MCTlive! was designed with our clients to provide them the tool to manage their capital markets needs.
MCT provides complete transparency from understanding hedge recommendations to loan sale best execution.
Our employees have true industry experience and trusted relationships to further develop your professional network.
Hedge Advisory: Latest News & Educational Articles
COSTA MESA and SAN DIEGO, California, May 21, 2018 — LendingQB and Mortgage Capital Trading (MCT) announced today an integration between the LendingQB loan origination platform and the new Bid Auction Manager (BAM) technology within the MCTlive! secondary marketing software platform. Combining the two systems enables mortgage lenders to utilize a pure digital ‘closed loop’ secondary marketing process, drastically reducing time and cost while improving loan sale profitability.
SAN DIEGO, Calif, May 8, 2018 – Mortgage Capital Trading, Inc. (MCT), a leading mortgage hedge advisory and secondary marketing software firm, announced that American Banker magazine named the company to its new Best Places to Work in Financial Technology list. MCT ranked number four out of only 20 companies that were honored.
In a recent discussion, one of our clients, Timothy Ieyoub, SVP of Capital Markets at Eustis Mortgage, was so excited to share how his company’s loan sale process improved after the Bid Auction Manager (BAM) introduction that we have created a case study to share his experience. We will be reviewing his before and after experience to illustrate the improvement of Eustis Mortgage’s loan sales process.
Advancing secondary marketing strategies and technologies is a passion of mine, and I look forward to continuing to make a difference in today’s ever-changing mortgage industry.
COO & Creator of MCTlive!
Request a quick introductory call to learn more about our Hedge Advisory services and software.Schedule a Call