Mortgage Pipeline Hedging & Loan Sale Best Execution
Whether you are making the move to mandatory executions, seeking improvements to your mortgage pipeline management process, or considering a change in your hedge advisor – MCT’s Hedge Advisory blends technology and service to achieve your goals. As the industry leader in pull-through analytics and best execution with the highest staff-to-client ratio, lenders of every size trust MCT to manage risk and optimize profitability in their mortgage pipeline.
Blend Software & Service for Your Pipeline Hedging Needs
HALO (Hedging and Loan-Sales Optimization) – Full Service
Our team of capital markets experts become an extension of your organization, providing:
- In-depth Education & Training
- Experienced Senior Trader Providing Guidance Throughout the Trading Day
- Comprehensive Mark to Market Reports
- Lift over Best Efforts Profitability
- Trade Tracking/Dealer Wires
- Daily Pipeline Metric Reporting
- Pipeline Management Best Practices
- Robust Best Execution Analytics
- Integrated with Leading LOS software
- Hedge Accounting Reporting
MCTlive! – Award Winning Capital Markets Software
Leverage powerful features for trading, pipeline management and best execution:
- Real-time Performance Reporting Dashboard
- Loan Level Drill Down Functionality
- Hedge Coverage Optimization Tool
- “What If?” Hedge Scenario planning
- Multidimensional Pull Through Modeling
- Trade Management Functionality
- LO Pull Through Performance Reporting
- Intuitive Pipeline Management Tool Set
- Comprehensive Loan Sale Best Execution Tool
- Live Best Ex. Pricing Across All Delivery Channels
- Fully Integrated Bulk Bid capability
- Retained vs. Released Decisioning
Mortgage Hedge Advisory: How It Works
Your MCT trader interfaces directly with your secondary marketing professionals to create a daily cycle of disciplines for successful pipeline management with our hedge advisory services.
- Lock – As prospective loans are locked with borrowers, your pipeline is automatically updated through MCT’s wide range of Loan Origination Software (LOS) integrations.
- Coverage – Review and adjust your active hedge positions based on changes to your mortgage pipeline. Model your resulting position before you execute any trade.
- Best Execution – As mortgages close, our industry-leading best execution analysis helps you select the optimal delivery method and destination according to your goals.
- Report – Live and daily reporting supports transparency, optimization, and involvement for every stakeholder in your pipeline management.
Mortgage Hedge Advisory: Benefits
Education & Training
MCT emphasizes education and training for all clients. Expanding your capital markets knowledge leads to our mutual success.
MCT is resourced for a very high touch “hand holding” customer experience.
Designed by Secondary for Secondary
MCTlive! was designed with our clients to provide them the tool to manage their capital markets needs.
MCT provides complete transparency from understanding hedge recommendations to loan sale best execution.
Our employees have true industry experience and trusted relationships to further develop your professional network.
Hedge Advisory: Latest News & Educational Articles
PROGRESS in Lending Association, the industry’s premier mortgage technology focused organization, presented MCT with its annual Innovation Award for the rapid adoption and impact of its Bid Auction Manager™ (BAM) within the whole loan trading market. Judges scored applications using a weighted scale that focuses on achievements over a 12-month period for each innovation’s overall industry significance, originality, positive change on the industry, intangible efficiencies gained, and hard return on investment.
Learn how you can improve your margins regardless of market move through mandatory trading from experts in the field in our panel recap. Greatly increase your industry knowledge and outlook on future capital markets trends and mandatory trading using this article.
Learn the perspectives of top capital markets leaders on the future direction of the housing market, interest rates, market volatility, and the economy as a whole in the wake of tax reform. This Economic Outlook Panel recap is from the February 6, 2018 TMBA Southern Secondary Market Conference and features MCT’s COO Phil Rasori along with other industry experts.
Advancing secondary marketing strategies and technologies is a passion of mine, and I look forward to continuing to make a difference in today’s ever-changing mortgage industry.
COO & Creator of MCTlive!
Request a quick introductory call to learn more about our Hedge Advisory services and software.Schedule a Call