Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Rasori is a recognized thought-leader in capital markets operations within the mortgage banking community. His areas of expertise include complex financial modeling, computational dynamics, and linear programming for operational optimization. He developed the ground-breaking mortgage pipeline hedging algorithms that form the foundation of MCT’s HALO Program today. He has also pioneered several metrics that have become standard industry parlance, including “beta pull-through” factors. In addition to banking clients, Mr. Rasori has consulted with GSE agencies and the US Government on hedging best practices for community banks. Mr. Rasori has functionally led MCT operations since 2005 and ascended to his current role as COO in 2007.
Mr. Rasori is a graduate of University of California, San Diego, and holds a B.S. in Management Science.
- MCT’S COO PHIL RASORI HONORED WITH HOUSINGWIRE TECH TRENDSETTERS AWARD
- MCT’S COO, PHIL RASORI, IS AWARDED HOUSINGWIRE’S VANGUARD AWARD
- PHIL RASORI OF MCT DESIGNATED ONE OF THE INDUSTRY’S TOP 25 MOST CONNECTED MORTGAGE PROFESSIONALS
- SAN DIEGO METRO HONORS PHIL RASORI WITH TOP 40 UNDER 40 AWARD
- NATIONAL MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL NAMES MCT’S PHIL RASORI TO TOP 40
- MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL AMERICA MAGAZINE NAMES MCT® COO PHIL RASORI TO 2016 HOT 100 LIST
- MCT’S PHIL RASORI DESIGNATED TOP 40 MOST INFLUENTIAL MORTGAGE PROFESSIONALS
- MCT’S COO NAMED TO TOP 40 MOST INFLUENTIAL MORTGAGE PROFESSIONALS UNDER 40 LIST