SAN DIEGO, Calif., Sept. 20, 2018 – Mortgage Capital Trading, Inc. (MCT), a leading mortgage hedge advisory and secondary marketing software firm, announced that it will be participating in an MBA hosted webinar on the topic of comprehensive digital whole loan trading designed for mortgage lenders and the investor community. The live webinar will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 26 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT.
Beyond the Concept: End-To-End Digital Loan Trading as a Lender or Investor
While the mortgage industry has increasingly been talking about the concept of digital loan trading, several major milestones have been recently and unexpectedly realized in a very short period of time. The entire investor community has already adopted digital loan trading (on some levels). The robustness of available technology is on a fast-track to bring secondary marketing to new heights by the end of 2018 and beyond. This webinar looks past the “what could be” rhetoric and focuses on how attendees can learn directly from investors, lenders, and vendors that are already successfully electronically executing whole loan trades quicker, more efficiently, and more profitability.
Key Webinar Topics that will be covered:
- Digitization of the secondary market is already happening. Where is it now and where is it headed? What lenders and investors absolutely need to know.
- Whole loan trading automation implementation and the mix of technologies to support it.
- How to achieve security, transparency, communication, and efficiency gains.
- Delivery channels in whole loan trading. Rise of the bulk bid tape and potential disruptors on the horizon.
- Increased visibility and collaboration: more parties will be able to peer into the bid tape whole loan process, all the way down to the AE level.
- Ensuring that your data is clean and integrated for effective digitization of whole loan trading along with a sound hedging strategy to support it.
- Lender and investor pitfalls to look out for in a dynamic, rapidly changing digital loan trading marketplace.
- The increased challenges in pricing for Mark to Market valuation and accounting.
- Getting started – the game plan for lenders and investors.
• Phil Rasori, COO at MCT
• Greg Vacura, SVP of Correspondent Pricing at Wells Fargo
Interested parties can sign up for the webinar via this registration link. The MBA will provide all paid attendees with a copy of the audio recording and Powerpoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.
Founded in 2001, Mortgage Capital Trading, Inc. (MCT) has grown from a boutique mortgage pipeline hedging firm into the industry’s leading provider of fully-integrated capital markets services and technology. MCT offers an array of best-in-class services and software covering mortgage pipeline hedging, best execution loan sales, outsourced lock desk solutions, MSR portfolio valuations, business intelligence analytics, mark to market services, and an award-winning comprehensive capital markets software platform called MCTlive! MCT supports independent mortgage bankers, depositories, credit unions, warehouse lenders, and correspondent investors of all sizes. Headquartered in San Diego, California, MCT also has offices in Philadelphia, Santa Rosa, Los Angeles and Dallas. MCT is well known for its team of capital markets experts and senior traders who continue to provide the boutique-style hands-on engagement clients love. For more information, visit https://mct-trading.com/ or call (619) 543-5111.
Profundity Communications, Inc.