Mortgage Pipeline Hedging
Whether you are making the move to mandatory executions, seeking improvements to your mortgage pipeline management process, or considering a change in your hedge advisor – MCT’s Hedge Advisory blends technology and service to achieve your goals. As the industry leader in pull-through analytics and best execution with the highest staff-to-client ratio, lenders of every size trust MCT to manage risk and optimize profitability in their mortgage loan pipeline management.
MCT’s hedge advisory division pairs industry leading experience with award-winning technology. Watch our short video to learn more about:
- How MCT helps clients maintain success during variable market conditions
- Tools that help secondary managers automate complex and repetitive tasks
- Recent innovations driving profitability and efficiency for clients
- Mortgage pipeline risk management
Blend Software & Service for Your Pipeline Hedging Needs
HALO (Mortgage Hedging and Loan-Sales Optimization) – Full Service
Our team of capital markets experts become an extension of your organization, providing:
- In-depth Education & Training
- Experienced Senior Trader Providing Guidance Throughout the Trading Day
- Comprehensive Mark to Market Reports
- Lift over Best Efforts Profitability
- Trade Tracking/Dealer Wires
- Hedging Strategies
- Daily Pipeline Metric Reporting
- Mortgage Loan Pipeline Management Best Practices
- Robust Best Execution Analytics
- Integrated with Leading LOS software
- Mortgage pipeline risk management
- Mortgage Hedging Accounting Reporting
MCTlive! – Award Winning Capital Markets Software
Leverage powerful features for trading, mortgage loan pipeline management and best execution:
- Real-time Performance Reporting Dashboard
- Loan Level Drill Down Functionality
- Hedge Coverage Optimization Tool
- “What If?” Hedge Scenario planning
- Multidimensional Pull Through Modeling
- Trade Management Functionality
- LO Pull Through Performance Reporting
- Intuitive Pipeline Management Tool Set
- Comprehensive Loan Sale Best Execution Tool
- Live Best Ex. Pricing Across All Delivery Channels
- Fully Integrated Bulk Bid capability
- Retained vs. Released Decisioning
Mortgage Hedge Advisory: How It Works
Your MCT trader interfaces directly with your secondary marketing professionals to create a daily cycle of disciplines for successful mortgage loan pipeline management with our mortgage hedging advisory services.
- Lock – As prospective loans are locked with borrowers, your pipeline is automatically updated through MCT’s wide range of Loan Origination Software (LOS) integrations.
- Coverage – Review and adjust your active hedge positions based on changes to your mortgage pipeline. Model your resulting position before you execute any trade.
- Best Execution – As mortgages close, our industry-leading best execution analysis helps you select the optimal delivery method and destination according to your goals.
- Report – Live and daily reporting supports transparency, optimization, and involvement for every stakeholder in your pipeline management.
Mortgage Hedge Advisory: Benefits
Education & Training
MCT emphasizes education and training for all clients. Expanding your capital markets knowledge leads to our mutual success.
MCT is resourced for a very high touch “hand holding” customer experience.
Designed by Secondary for Secondary
MCTlive! was designed with our clients to provide them the tool to manage their capital markets needs.
MCT provides complete transparency from understanding hedge recommendations to loan sale best execution.
Our employees have true industry experience and trusted relationships to further develop your professional network.
Hedge Advisory: Latest News & Educational Articles
In this client exclusive webinar from Wednesday, June 22 at 11AM Pacific, we discuss the current market including actionable recommendations and insights.
In this article, we will discuss the similarities and differences between the market selloffs in 2013 and 2022. 2022 has had the benefit of a much more orderly move and a healthier marketplace.
Thanks for joining us on Thursday, May 12th at 11am PT as we discussed current market recommendations regarding increased roll costs.
Advancing secondary marketing strategies and technologies is a passion of mine, and I look forward to continuing to make a difference in today’s ever-changing mortgage industry.
COO & Creator of MCTlive!
Request a quick introductory call to learn more about our Hedge Advisory services and software.Schedule a Call