Capital Markets Advisory Firm Focused on Technology & Service for Lenders
- Growing for Your Needs – Since 2001 MCT has grown from a pipeline hedging services specialist into a fully-integrated provider of capital markets services & software.
- Capital Markets Expertise – Through a combination of unparalleled industry experience and relentless focus on data, MCT is pioneering the future of capital markets technology. From MCTlive!, to MSRlive!, to our award-winning Bid Auction Manager (BAM) – MCT pushes the envelope to exceed client expectations.
- Clients & Employees Agree – MCT delivers unparalleled customer service and is proud of our outstanding client retention rate. MCT prides itself on being a regular winner of San Diego’s “Best Place To Work” Award.
Recognized Industry Authority
- MCT works hand in hand with top auditing firms and has authored a series of industry-accepted white papers on accounting best practices
- Consults with the GSE agencies and the US Government on hedging best practices
- MCT staff teaches Secondary Marketing and Servicing Sessions at the School of Mortgage Banking
- Leading participant and expert witness on panels and forums at the MBA, FINRA, and leading regulatory authorities including OCC
- Affinity relationships with the leading GSEs
Compliance & Model Validation
- SOC 1 Type 2 SSAE 18 Audit conducted annually to verify compliance with national and international standards for service organization controls.
- Hedge Model Validation conducted annually to verify compliance with the OCC’s guidelines on Model Validation, Model Risk Management and Mortgage Banking.
Clients have full access to MCT’s Compliance Library
STRATMOR Technology Insight Study Results
This independent survey validated MCT as the industry leader in functionality effectiveness, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
“72% of respondents use third-party tools for Production Pipeline Hedging and 29.9% chose Mortgage Capital Trading (MCT) to conduct these analyses. Further, MCT’s Lender Loyalty Score is an impressive 81; 20 points higher than the overall average score.”
– STRATMOR Technology Insight Study 2018, “Production Pipeline Hedging Vendor” Findings